Think about your hobbies. A notebook can be a great way of logging, recording and tracking hobbies. I have picked knitting and other arts and crafts for today’s notebook suggestion.
Using the example of knitting you might want to use the notebook to:
- track your various projects;
- store sketches and patterns;
- record new design ideas;
- list an inventory of supplies;
- jot down useful information and references – think of information you are always googling and wish you had in one handy place
- write down details of sizes for people you knit for regularly
- pull together “how to” information
- keep a record of articles and research
- note down addresses and details for places you source supplies
- write your notes.
Take some time to sketch out plan your notebook so that it works for your needs. Whatever your hobby.
What is your hobby? Do you use a notebook for your hobby? Share in the comments.
Links & Resources:
- K is for… Knitter’s Notebook (previous challenge)
- Inspiration: Stamp Collecting in Japan
- Inspiration: Sewing Notebook
- Inspiration: Art Filofax Organisers
Thank you for joining us during the A to Z Challenge. Our theme this month is an A to Z of uses for everyday notebooks and we encourage you to subscribe to our blog or follow us on twitter for more stationery inspired blog posts.